Saturday, January 11, 2014

Cue Whining

I got in a big fight with my boss the other day. I emailed her for two days I needed to take off in March and I got back this email about how no one is going to be allowed time off in March (through July) because of deadlines. I told her that I had already invested a bunch of money into it so I had to have the two days off (a Friday and a Monday). She told me that I should check first before I commit to things I can't get a refund on. Are you fucking kidding me? I'm giving you two and a half months notice for a Friday and a Monday off and you are making a big deal about it? I told her in the future I'll just call in sick since every time I ask for a day off way in advance I get this "we've got to make deadlines" crap. Fuck the deadlines, I need a vacation.

Yesterday I went to the dentist and managed to not lose my shit on them like I seem to do every time I go in there. I don't know what it is about that place but they always manage to piss me off. I'm sure they all think I'm fucking crazy. Sometimes I think I might be a little crazy too.

BUT they actually didn't piss me off about anything. The sad part is I have to go back next week to get FIVE fillings. I'm really not even that sad about getting five fillings though because I thought I'd have to get a root canal or two and some inlay/on lay things. Just getting fillings seems pretty small compared to those!

After the dentist I had to pick up a kid who was hanging out in the park. So unlike her to hang out outside of her bedroom and a book so I was like sure you can go hang out with friends after school. She was chewing mint gum when I picked her up and in the back of my mind I was thinking I hope that's not to cover up cigarettes or something. I'm pretty sure it wasn't but I wasn't born yesterday either.

When we got home I did a rush to do my exercise and then we went to meet our friends at the bar. Which went great but after they left I kind of downloaded on the hubby a bit about him not responding to me when I sent him a song. I was trying to be all like, romantic and shit being all, oh I love you this song is for you. And then I get back fucking crickets. No mention of it at all. I'm like well gee glad I put myself out there and you don't even fucking care. How hard is it to send a text back and say thanks or something?

I had also texted him telling him about my boss giving me shit about the day off and :crickets:

When he got home from work I was telling him about something nice that happened at work and he was looking at me while I was talking to him but when I was done he just turned his head back to the tv. Didn't say a thing. I'm like WTF? You can't even comment?

So yeah anyways, last night after a few drinks at the bar and our friends left I totally downloaded on him telling him how crappy of a husband he was. I kind of feel bad about it now. I mean he is a good husband and does do a lot of things for me but they are small things and then when just ignores me the small things seem smaller and the ignoring things seems so much bigger.

I'm sure he's stressed out about something at work or something and that's why he's being this way but god damn it give me some attention. I guess that's what it's all about. I need sex (it's been 11 days and obviously I didn't get laid after being mean to him). Batteries only carry you so far.

1 comment:

  1. We're on a good sex binge. I know in my head something will happen and this bubble will burst but again, I'm out of batteries so I going to ride the wave (literally) until the bubble does burst. And Matt SUCKS when I have something to vent about. This is one of those times where I wish I had Brother Husbands (like Sister Wives) so that I could get a guy good at different things and then just ping pong to where I need to be. :/

    ReplyDelete