Friday, January 17, 2014

ugh

I'm pretty sure I'm working on an ulcer this morning.

I actually got up an hour earlier than normal because I am too stressed out to sleep. AWESOME.  I just have this dread feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'm thinking that's not a good thing?

So my oldest came home from her trip to see her new girlfriend. She's all worked up about how she is going to move there. I told her last week that if she wants to move there she will be on her own. I'm not paying for her to move, she's not taking the car I'm making payments on, and I'm not paying for her college.

Since she has no job we'll see how that works out. Maybe it will be the motivation she needs to be a full fledged grown up.

We shall see!

I can't hardly even talk to her without her being defensive. I'm kind of hoping she goes back to school today or tomorrow. Her next semester starts on Wednesday. I feel like I'm walking on egg shells and she's only been home about 10 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment